Prophetic Declarations and Decrees for 2022

I know when God sees my faith, He will show up and do amazing things. I DECLARE that I will live as a healer. I am sensitive to the needs of those around me. I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged, I am full of compassion and kindness.

declarations and decrees for home and family

Who We Are Find out how we want to make a lasting difference in your life, our community, and the world. Our Beliefs Learn more about what we believe as fully devoted followers of Christ. What to Expect Visiting for the first time?

Powerful Prophetic Declarations of Victory, Healing, Blessings and Breakthroughs for Yourself and Loved Ones

Nothing I face will be too much for me. I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. I DECLARE I will experience God’s faithfulness. I will keep my trust in Him, knowing that He will not fail me. I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart and I will become everything God created me to be. You will be granting all sorts of blessings to your life.

Being a child God gives you the ability to be blessed beyond measure. I decree that healing is our portion in 2020, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You can learn more about how to intercede for people in need and pray for yourself. Join us to intercede for prayers which have been submitted on our website. May the Lord increase your strength, your inheritance and grant you a supernatural filiation.

Biblical And Prophetic Declaration for Healing and Recovery

I know all the pieces aren’t here yet. One day it will all come together and everything will make sense. I will see God’s amazing plan taking me places I never dreamed of. I DECLARE I will put actions behind my faith.

declarations and decrees for home and family

I feel so Blessed and happy to have come across this Prayer Page and I know that it is the Lord Jesus himself who has introduced me to this page . I believe the Word will become flesh and dwell in our midst in the form of supernatural creative Miracles taking place . These very Miracles in my life will be a sign to all those who ask me Where is your God . God’s Word will resurrect each and every part I my being . Please pray for me as my feet are affected with Polio . I have never walked in my life without walking aids .

Welcome to River Of Gracious Grace

Jesus, I pray that in 2020 my marriage shall be celebrated to the glory of Your name. I decree that I shall not be suspended or fired from my job in 2020. And the favor of God will bring us to greatness, in Jesus name. If you have submitted prayer request on our website, visit this page to see your prayer history. You can also edit or delete any request.

declarations and decrees for home and family

They are difficult to be reversed. It’s what you are saying, that you’ll reap at the end of the day. Without speaking, there is no reaping. What you don’t declare, cannot manifest. Speaking is how you plant the right seeds in the soil of your life. A. As you continue to spend time in the Word and grow in Him, God will prepare your heart to receive the mysteries of His Word and He'll use it to direct your life.

One of the things I desire above all else is for my home to be peaceful. I want people to literally feel peace when they walk in. Home is a place where my people gather….

declarations and decrees for home and family

Dear Father, I decree that your counsel shall stand in my life and the plan of the wicked ones is frustrated in the name of Jesus.10. I pronounce that your glory is made visible upon my life and your favor rests upon me and my household in Jesus’ name. It’s made known in your word that “the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage of the Lord”. Father, I decree that lines fall in pleasant places for me, I possess my heritage in the name of Jesus Christ.

Powerful Scriptures to Pray over Your Home and Family

Whatsoever has become a stronghold in my life, making my success difficult, I decree that they’re brought down in the name of Jesus Christ. Let the light of God shine upon my head and let it show me the path I should take in every matter. I decree that I’m prevented from errors that can frustrate my life in Jesus’ name. God of heaven, I decree by the authority in the name of Jesus that your mighty hands rest upon me as it was on Christ and let it lift my head in the name of Jesus.

declarations and decrees for home and family

Thanks a million for putting up such beautiful Prayers in obedience to the voice of the Almighty God . God be with you always . Happy you are blessed by these declarations! And thanks for sending blessings our way. Jesus, we ask that You would help us release resentment.

Declaration for God’s vision for my life

I decree and declare that terminal disease is not my portion and that of my family in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree and declare that by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, every evil altar against my destiny is destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ. Prayer of “decree and declare” needs to be looked at whenever a man wants to take spiritual authority. It is still possible today, if you want to be a man of influence in the kingdom of God, you should be a man of the great decree.

declarations and decrees for home and family

Or, if you’re planning for a family in the future, consider what kind of family prayers and culture you want to build with God’s help. Daily declarations to wage war on the lies we believe, and I was inspired to create my own family prayers and declarations. Read on for five of them—and how I got there. Sound mind, sound health and Healing is your heritage in God, you need to make prophetic declarations to enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating the anniversary of the new home of the Hapeville Dwarf House

Hotel Near New Orleans Port SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown Convention Center Home page

Dr Narendra Kumar Neurosurgeon doctor in Moradabad