Prophetic Decrees for the Home and Family

Amen to all prayers and declarations in Jesus name amen. I decree and declare let the Lord’s kingdom come, and let His will be done in earth, as it is in heaven in the name of Jesus. I decree and declare that I spend quality time studying my Bible, I hate sin; I fast and pray regularly, I love my neighbor as myself in Jesus name. I DECLARE that I will ask God for big things in my life.

declarations and decrees for home and family

Faith-filled utterances will make you impenetrable to diseases and help you walk in sound health. The word of God contains capsules for healings which must be applied by making the prophetic declaration for healing. Are you sick in your body? Or do you have someone who’s feeling sick? These prophetic declarations for healing will bring back good health and shield you against future weakness, symptoms, or infections. I have learned to speak prophetic blessings over my family and myself this is such blessing to me.

Family declaration

That means when the kids are arguing, when the chores feel like they’re piling up, when the bills get stressful, we still serve You. Our obedience doesn’t change based on what happens in life. Following You with our whole hearts is the most important thing to us, and we ask that You help us live that out. I bless and praise the almighty Father for you.

I shall not be short of great and mighty things in my life. The Lord shall decorate my life with His benefits by His hands in the name of Jesus Christ. Let God arise and let all your enemies working against your plan for my life scattered in the name of Jesus Christ.33. I decree the manifestation of success in my life and all my endeavors in the name of Jesus Christ.

Published by HH, Patriarch Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div

We know we can freely access this grace by faith. Ekwere, I’m glad to hear your testimony of how this blessed you. I decree this day, that the Lord will make me the head and not the tail. I shall be above only and not beneath in the name of Jesus Christ.

This one thing I shall do, forgetting those things which are behind, pressing forward toward the high mark and calling of Christ Jesus. I declare that every good thing that has been withheld from me in the previous days shall be released by the hand of God. Uncommon manifestations of answered prayers shall be my portion in the name of Jesus. Your word says, whatsoever we ask in prayer, you’ll give us.

Big things of God declaration

Fear has no part in my life. I will not dwell on negative, discouraging thoughts. My mind is set on what God says about me. I know his plan for me is for success, victory, and abundance. I DECLARE I will not just survive, I will thrive. I will prosper despite every difficulty that may come my way.

From today and beyond, I release uponly unto you which is”Fresh grace. We seek Your face only God. We shall love the Lord our God with all our hearts, soul, mind and strength. Therefore we as family and extended family will be anointed walking in God’s authority as worthy ambassadors wherever we go and in whatever we do. The prosperity of God, the protection and guidance of God will be upon us spirit, soul and body. We cast out all sickness, diseases and infirmities.

The Lord bless me, the Lord make His face to shine upon me and be gracious unto me in the name of Jesus. My life shall testify to the goodness of God at the close of the day. Every plant that my Father has not planted in my life shall be uprooted out, in Jesus’ name. There is no room for sickness in my life and my body.

I grow from being a child to becoming a son of God. Satan will not play with me or toss me about because I am a grown man and I know my place in Christ Jesus in Jesus name. I decree and declare that I war, and fight the good fight of faith. I do not entangle myself with the affairs of this life; that I may please Him who has chosen me to be a soldier in Jesus name.

I will pray bold prayers and expect big and believe big. I will ask God to bring to pass those hidden dreams that are deep in my heart. If certain promises don’t look like they will happen, I will not be intimidated and give up. I will pray with boldness, expecting God to show Himself strong, knowing that nothing is too difficult for Him. I DECLARE I am a people builder.

declarations and decrees for home and family

God has given you a mouth to bring the answers you desire into your life. You can only apply this through prophetic declarations of blessings. Pray them as often as you can. They could also be very useful for the crossing-over night, that is, 31st December 2019.

Nothing I face will be too much for me. I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. I DECLARE I will experience God’s faithfulness. I will keep my trust in Him, knowing that He will not fail me. I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart and I will become everything God created me to be. You will be granting all sorts of blessings to your life.

declarations and decrees for home and family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating the anniversary of the new home of the Hapeville Dwarf House

Hotel Near New Orleans Port SpringHill Suites New Orleans Downtown Convention Center Home page

Dr Narendra Kumar Neurosurgeon doctor in Moradabad